Price in GBP
£182.00 - £640.00
Despatch of this item is currently 7 to 10 working days from the date of ordering
- Fabric Details
- Product Features
- Safety & Fitting Information
Let Ella Doran's inspiration grip you just as the concept for her photographic artwork captured her interest in recent travels. In this repeated pattern of "sides" as these 45s were once termed, the artist reveals her passion for reprising such nostalgic items as these seven-inch singles.
In this blind is a bold pattern of predominantly black and red sevens randomly accented with other primary colours found in the labels. An immediately recognizable image, this Sevens Red bind is but one in a series of innovative photographs used to feature a familiar world.
How a bottom up blind works:
As the name suggests the fabric pulls from a cassette at the bottom of the window up via a pulley system so that you can stop the blind at any position.
Unlike cheaper alternatives our system comes with a 5.5cm square cassette at the bottom with brushes where the fabric exits to keep the material clean and to preserve your investment.
The cassette is available in white, black or under coated so you can paint it to match the rest of your room perfectly.
• Available printed onto a 100% polyester semi-opaque material or a 100% PVC blackout fabric.
• 5.5cm square cassette to stop dust entering the blind to keep the fabric clean.
• Blind is tension sprung to ensure fabric remains flat
• Blind can be stopped and tied off via a cleat at any point on the window
• Blind pulls up from the bottom of the window
• Can be sill or face fixed
• Cassette can be supplied in white, black or under coated so you can paint it whichever colour you prefer.
Fitting instructions for this made to measure bottom up blind can be downloaded by clicking here