Price in GBP
Despatch of this item is currently 7 to 10 working days from the date of ordering
- Fabric Details
- Product Features
- Safety & Fitting Information
In times gone by, the term "stacks of wax" referred to the records disc jockeys would play on the radio. We may have departed from the original vinyl but the album art still thrives. In this depiction, designer Ella Doran has made use of stacks of album jackets to create this colourful "Stacks and Stripes" blind.
Set against a subtle hue of pinky mauve, this is a blind that would be right at home in the eclectic Boho-chic style perfect for a music room or entertainment zone in the home. This is an excellent example of the artist's desire to reprise nostalgic subjects.
- Original design by award winning designer Ella Doran
- We can print this design on a semi opaque fabric as standard or for bedrooms or rooms in which you need blackout you can opt to have the design printed on a blackout PVC fabric.
- Maximum width for this blind is 300cm
- Pattern repeat is 140x93.3cm