When the name vertical blind is mentioned people have traditionally always pictured an office in their head. A functional product which you would not want to put into your home.
This persona is being redefined in our collection of made to measure vertical blinds. We have hand-picked a collection or vertical blind fabrics and systems that make this product an exciting and design led finish you would be happy to use in a modern home.
Our collection is made on a slim line head rail with a cord and chain mechanism to traverse the window and tilt the slats open or closed. Or you can opt to upgrade the system to our new cordless head rail that operates using a wand attached to the lead vane which you pull across the window and then twist to tilt. This is a fantastic option for homes with children or for windows where you would need to reach over a sink to reach for example as the wand can be moved whereas the cord and chain system needs to be fixed to the wall using the tension device supplied for child safety.The range includes:
- Plain and textured fabrics in over 50 colours which have been designed to offer privacy whilst still filtering the light. These are a great option when shopping on a budget as they start from just £21.00 made to measure.
- Patterned vertical blinds in cool, geometric designs, floral patterns as well as striped in a whole host of colours from the ever popular cream and whites through to Burgandy, Navy and even Black.
- For bedrooms or nurseries we offer an extensive range of blackout vertical blinds in both plain and textured finishes. The fabrics used include 15 popular plain fabrics in both neutral and daring colours all made from 100% polyester, Our statement Abruzzo and Alicante fabrics which add a level of depth to the window in the texture they bring, and finally our collection of PVC blackout vertical blinds which come in traditional colours and rigid PVC.
- Wooden vertical blinds are next featuring 7 laminated wood finishes offering a luxurious finish for those who want to break the mould from traditional finishes. Free hanging at the bottom the vanes used on our wooden vertical blinds are also pet friendly and built to last.
- Another option when considering free hanging vertical blinds are our collection of plain, textured or perforated rigid PVC blinds. These create an ultra modern finish without breaking the bank and can be very easily maintained by simply wiping them clean with a damp cloth. The curved shape to the slat on our Rigid PVC vertical blinds helps increase the level of light control as each slat sits closer to the one next to it compared to a traditional flat vertical blind vane.
- String vertical blinds work brilliantly as room dividers or on areas such as a patio window that you want to pass through without moving the blind completely.
- Our collection of waterproof vertical blinds are the ideal solution for bathrooms, pool rooms or kitchens. All made from a PVC waterproof material and available in plain, patterned or even Rigid PVC there is something for everyone creating a smart yet functional finish.
- Next is a specialised solution that can be applied to any of our vertical blinds. A sloping vertical blind is an ideal solution for triangular shaped windows or converted loft spaces where you want to close off an area in a decorative way. A sloping vertical blind operates just like a normal vertical with the difference that the head rail has been designed with specialised trucks to keep each vane hanging straight and each vane is a slightly different length so that they all finish neatly at the bottom of the window.
- Finally our commercial collection of fire retardant fabrics has been specially selected for the contract market offering a colour palette of plain and blackout fabrics in a wide range of colours. All of our commercial vertical blind fabrics have been tested to BS 5867 standards so can be used in just about any commercial setting.