Price in GBP
£28.50 - £218.50
Despatch of this item is currently 5 to 7 working days from the date of ordering
- Fabric Details
- Product Features
- Safety & Fitting Information
The silk-like texture of our Alicante Ivory white blackout blind has an understated elegance that coordinates perfectly with endless colour schemes. Ideal for a commercial or a domestic space alike, this style of blind is recommended for large windows in dining rooms or conservatories.
Made from a three pass blackout polyester fabric and treated with a non-fray coating, these low maintenance blinds are perfect for any room.
Please note: If you choose Wand for your Head Rail Operation with Pair (split) for your Vane Stacking, your blind will be made with 2 wand controls that will meet in the middle ie. 1 wand to control the left side & 1 wand to control the right side.
- All blinds are made to measure at no extra cost.
- Made using a blackout thermal fabric making them ideal for bedrooms.
- Made using a steel head rail that is painted white. The wand, cord weights and chains are also white. If you opt for the cord & chain controlled head rail the controls will be white.
- Comes complete with all brackets, screws and fixings required – The brackets can be top or face fixed.
- All sizes are in metric with width first followed by drop.
- Made with a blackout thermal fabric from 100% polyester that will offer blackout as well as thermal insulation. There will be a small amount of light seepage between the slats.
- 89mm Wide Vanes.
- Can be made with controls on the left or right as required.
- Can be made with vanes stacked to the left, right or split as required.
Our vertical blinds are offered on two different systems. The first is a traditional cord and chain operated mechanism which comes with a tension device for child safety. You can also opt for a wand operated vertical blind to remove the need for cords altogether making it safe by design.
Order Blinds Online Ltd is a member of the Make It Safe Campaign and only promotes products which meet the relevant standards. More information on what you can do to make your home safer can be found at www.makeitsafe.org.uk
Fitting instructions for this made to measure vertical blind can be downloaded by clicking here