Price in GBP
£53.00 - £94.00
Despatch of this item is currently 5 to 7 working days from the date of ordering
- Fabric Details
- Product Features
- Safety & Fitting Information
Our Blackout Thunder Perfect Fit Roller Blind offers depth and sophistication to your windows whilst also blocking out most of light when you wish. The blind features a fairly neutral shade so is ideal in most design schemes, whether they be ultra modern or traditional. Looks particularly stunning when placed in conjunction with different shades of orange and green décor.
Perfect fit roller blinds are one of the best and easiest solutions for rectangular UPVC windows. They attach onto the window via metal brackets which slip in behind the beading of your window. The blind then clips into place and you are good to go with no drilling and no hanging cords.
This Blind Features:
- No drilling required for installation
- When fitted to doors or windows that open you can still operate the door fully as the blind is attached to the glass
- Both 2mm and 6mm handle packers included as standard in case you need to project your handles past the perfect fit blind frame
- Child safe as there are no hanging cords
- Easy to remove for cleaning
- Leaves your window sills clutter free
- Can be fitted upside down to create a bottom up blind
- Blackout fabric – Please be aware that although the fabric is complete blackout this is not a complete blackout blind as some light will leak around the fabric.
- Minimum width: 35cm, Minimum Drop: 20cm, Maximum Width: 140cm, Maximum Drop: 135cm
Perfect fit blinds are inherently child safe as we only use the spring tensioned version of this system which features no hanging cords and leaves your windows clutter free.
Fitting your perfect fit blinds is very easy, a full fitting guide to see what is involved step by step can be downloaded by clicking here.