A Closer Look At Our Skylight Blind System
Price in GBP
£31.60 - £57.50
Despatch of this item is currently 1 to 2 working days from the date of ordering
- Fabric Details
- Product Features
- Safety & Fitting Information
A highly favoured choice that never wanes in popularity, this Ivory skylight blind for Velux windows from our Order Blinds collection is designed to fit the most popular Velux skylight sizes. The neutral shade of this blind makes it immensely versatile, meaning you can add it to almost any colour scheme. The blackout fabric makes it the perfect choice for bedrooms to ensure you get a well deserved good nights sleep.
To locate your skylight window blind code:
1. Open the window and locate your data plate on the inside edge. It will look like one of the plates shown above.
2. There will normally be a prefix such as GGL followed by a size code such as M04. Note down just the size code which you can select from the drop down box at the top of the page.
(Older Velux windows only have a single digit size code for example a code 1 where your window was made before 1991. We make blinds to suit these windows too, simply select the code from our drop down box).
If you can't find a data plate on your window you can match it up from the visible glass measurements by clicking here. Or feel free to give us a call and we can look up the code for you.
- 3 Pass blackout thermal fabric which will insulate the room as well as offer maximum light reduction .
- Polyester fabric with white acrylic backing to help reflect heat away keeping your room warm in the winter and cool in the summer.
- Aluminium head box, side channels and bottom bar for the best possible coverage and 100% blackout.
- Brushes along the bottom of the blind to ensure a tight fit when the blind is closed.
- A light shield at the back of the roller creating 100% blackout.
- Thermal brushes inserted into the side channels of the blind for additional thermal insulation.
- Can be stopped in any position. (Unlike cheaper alternatives).
- Easy to follow fitting instructions.
- Child safe design that features no hanging cords
Fitting our skylight blinds is very straight forward and involves just 4 screws. For a complete breakdown please watch the video below: