Price in GBP
£24.00 - £69.00
Despatch of this item is currently 5 to 7 working days from the date of ordering
- Fabric Details
- Product Features
- Safety & Fitting Information
Our Cobalt coloured waterproof roller blind offers a deep blue colour that fits in perfectly with most nautical themed rooms. The material can handle moisture in the air as well as being directly splashed with ease, simply leave the blind unrolled to air dry to avoid a build-up of bacteria. If you use this blind in a room where it might get dirty you can simply wipe the fabric clean as needed using a damp cloth.
- Made on a rust free aluminium roller tube. As the size of your blind increases we will mount the blind on a larger diameter tube to ensure it doesn’t bow.
- Supplied with sidewinder mechanism for complete control which can be fitted on the left or right as you desire and is available in white plastic or nickel at no extra cost.
- Supplied with a child safety clip for peace of mind.
- Comes fully made to measure.
- Measurements are in metric with width first followed by drop.
- Fabric used is 100% PVC which is waterproof, blackout and inherently fire retardant.
Safety and Fitting information:
As members of the BBSA and Make It Safe Campaign we take child safety very seriously when making your blinds. We only use quality roller blind components such as aluminium tubes, metal brackets and Louvolite sidewinder mechanisms to assemble your blind. When it comes to the control chain we provide every roller blind that uses a chain with a tensioning safety device like the one shown in our gallery photo for peace of mind.
Fitting instructions for this made to measure roller blind can be downloaded by clicking here