Price in GBP
£139.00 - £438.00
Despatch of this item is currently 7 to 10 working days from the date of ordering
- Fabric Details
- Product Features
- Safety & Fitting Information
If you're looking for a soft and versatile colour, our Cotton Chocolate brown bottom up blind offers a warm glow into your home. Pair with dark colours of silk, velvet or metallic decor, ideal for the modern and traditional home alike.
The bottom up quality provides as much light in as you'd like, whilst preventing the room from being overlooked and giving total privacy, ideal for bedrooms and living rooms on a street level.
How it works:
As the name suggests the fabric pulls from a cassette at the bottom of the window up via a pulley system so that you can stop the blind at any position.
Unlike cheaper alternatives our system comes with a 5.5cm square cassette at the bottom with brushes where the fabric exits to keep the material clean and to preserve your investment.
The cassette is available in white, black or under coated so you can paint it to match the rest of your room perfectly.
• 5.5cm square cassette to stop dust entering the blind to keep the fabric clean.
• Blind is tension sprung to ensure fabric remains flat
• Blind can be stopped and tied off via a cleat at any point on the window
• Blind pulls up from the bottom of the window
• Can be sill or face fixed
• Cassette can be supplied in white, black or under coated so you can paint it whichever colour you prefer.
Fitting instructions for this made to measure bottom up blind can be downloaded by clicking here