Price in GBP
£47.00 - £88.00
Despatch of this item is currently 5 to 7 working days from the date of ordering
- Fabric Details
- Product Features
- Safety & Fitting Information
Our bottom up dim-out cream perfect fit blind offers a neutral base to create a light and airy room. This colour pairs nicely with wooden flooring, beams and decor, making it ideal for a living area or a kitchen.
Our extensive selection of Perfect Fit Roller Blinds provide the best and easiest solution for a rectangular UPVC window. Using the metal brackets, attach by slipping in behind the beading of your window, it will then clip into place. This process requires no drilling or hanging cords.
The bottom up quality provides as much light in as you'd like, whilst preventing the room from being overlooked and giving total privacy, ideal for bedrooms and living rooms on a street level.
This Blind Features:
- No drilling required for installation
- When fitted to doors or windows that open you can still operate the door fully as the blind is attached to the glass
- Both 2mm and 6mm handle packers included as standard in case you need to project your handles past the perfect fit blind frame
- Child safe as there are no hanging cords
- Easy to remove for cleaning
- Leaves your window sills clutter free
- Can also be fitted the other way around to create a pull down roller blind
Perfect fit blinds are inherently child safe as we only use the spring tensioned version of this system which features no hanging cords and leaves your windows clutter free.
Fitting your perfect fit blinds is very easy, a full fitting guide to see what is involved step by step can be downloaded by clicking here.