Price in GBP
£50.00 - £315.00
Despatch of this item is currently 5 to 7 working days from the date of ordering
- Fabric Details
- Product Features
- Safety & Fitting Information
If you always thought that all walnut looked exactly the same, we encourage you to look closer at our dark walnut window blinds with tapes. These Venetian blinds take the traditional look of walnut and add a richer element to help brighten up the finished design. With a finish that features shades of red and brown, these blinds will look great in any window.
This blind features:
- Fully made to measure wood Venetian Blind.
- Manufactured on a steel head rail.
- Widths over 135cm will be made with a patented easy-lift system for better control.
- Slat ends are stained to match the blind as standard.
- Supplied with colour matching valance.
- Cords and toggles are colour co-ordinating as standard.
- Control cords can be fitted on one side of the blind if required, they will come split as standard.
- Made with decorative tapes in your chosen colour that are 2.5cm wide.
- Made from a non-endangered bass wood.
- All sizes are width first followed by drop.
Please note blinds over 200cm wide are not available on a 25mm wide slat. Control cords cannot be on the same side for blinds under 45cm wide or over 200cm wide.
Our wooden venetian blinds come with safety features built in as standard. The cords that feed out of the raise and lower mechanism are joined together underneath a breakaway cord condenser. This means that if pressure is placed onto this it will break open releasing a child if they get stuck.
This blind is also supplied with a child safety cleat which should be fitted at least 150cm from the floor and used to tie the raise and lower cord against the wall when not in use.
This blind has been tested and is fully compliant with BS EN 13120 standards.
Order Blinds Online Ltd is a member of the Make It Safe Campaign and only promotes products which meet the relevant standards. More information on what you can do to make your home safer can be found at www.makeitsafe.org.uk