Price in GBP
£44.00 - £112.00
Despatch of this item is currently 5 to 7 working days from the date of ordering
- Fabric Details
- Product Features
- Safety & Fitting Information
This dim out blind gives a more soothing feel to a setting for a nice summers day, which can be ideal for all year round use to brighten up the house. This dim out roller blind is made from a mid-weight fabric will let the sunshine through with full privacy through your window. This fabric is available to order on a made to measure basis, which is available at a maximum width of 2.8 metres with a maximum drop of 2.7 metres up to 1.9 metres wide or 1.7 metres over 1.9 metres wide. Made from 100% Polyester.
- To order a recess size blind enter the wall to wall measurement at the smallest point of your window for width and drop. Our factory will make a small 0.5cm reduction to ensure your blind fits into this space.
- An exact blind size is the finished blind size including brackets so the fabric will be approximately 3.5cm smaller than this width.
- We will add enough fabric to the roll so that when the blind is fully extended the roller tube is still covered.
- Made on a rust free aluminium roller tube.
- Supplied with sidewinder mechanism for complete control which can be fitted on the left or right as you desire.
- Supplied with a child safety clip for peace of mind.
- Comes fully made to measure.
- Measurements are in metric with width first followed by drop.
- Made from 100% polyester semi-opaque fabric.
Safety and Fitting information:
As members of the BBSA and Make It Safe Campaign we take child safety very seriously when making your blinds. We only use quality roller blind components such as aluminium tubes, metal brackets and Louvolite sidewinder mechanisms to assemble your blind. When it comes to the control chain we provide every roller blind that uses a chain with a tensioning safety device like the one shown in our gallery photo for peace of mind.
Fitting instructions for this made to measure roller blind can be downloaded by clicking here