What can you see on a sunny day through 1% fabric?
How to Measure Your Window for Blinds
Price in GBP
£45.00 - £205.00
Despatch of this item is currently 5 to 7 working days from the date of ordering
- Fabric Details
- Product Features
- Safety & Fitting Information
Our Fossil blind offers a closer mesh in a dark metallic black and white, or black to silver combination that works with every design scheme. The transparency is greater with this darker colour whilst glare and solar radiation are cut down. It can designate a masculine theme but also enhances brighter colours.
- To order a recess size blind enter the wall to wall measurement at the smallest point of your window for width and drop. Our factory will make a small 0.5cm reduction to ensure your blind fits into this space.
- An exact blind size is the finished blind size including brackets so the fabric will be approximately 3.5cm smaller than this width.
- We will add enough fabric to the roll so that when the blind is fully extended the roller tube is still covered.
- The fabric used is the same colour on both sides.
- Our screen fabric blinds in the Sunscreen collection are a Vinyl and Polyester Mesh which provide solar control for particularly bright rooms. This is achieved by weaving the materials together in an open weave that then allows light through but blocks people seeing into your home.
- The screen fabric creates a unique effect where you can see out but others cannot see in during the day
- Made on a rust free aluminium roller tube.
- Supplied with sidewinder mechanism for complete control which can be fitted on the left or right as you desire.
- Supplied with a child safety clip for peace of mind.
- Comes fully made to measure.
- Measurements are in metric with width first followed by drop.
- Waterproof and fire retardant fabric
- Creates privacy whilst still letting you see outside
Fitting instructions for this made to measure roller blind can be downloaded by clicking here