Price in GBP
£30.00 - £250.00
Despatch of this item is currently 7 to 10 working days from the date of ordering
- Fabric Details
- Product Features
- Safety & Fitting Information
The Creme gloss wooden Venetian blind is perfect when you want a contemporary take on a cream Venetian blind. The glossy slats help to lighten up a window whilst still offering a great level of light control as you can tilt the slats to just the right angle. Creme gloss wooden Venetian blinds are perfect for modern kitchens or living areas alike.
In the box:
- Made to measure wood venetian blind, customised to your sizes.
- Decorative pelmet.
- Fittings kit including screws and box brackets for either end and a centre support bracket for wider width blinds. The brackets are suitable for top or face fixing.
- Child safety cleat to tie your cords off against the wall when not in use. You should position your safety cleat at least 150cm from the floor.
- Hold down brackets to fix the blind at the bottom of the window for situations where the blind would otherwise wave around such as being fitted to a door.
- Fitting instructions which can also be downloaded by clicking here
This blind features:
- Fully made to measure wood venetian blind.
- 50mm slats.
- Cords and toggles are colour co-ordinating.
- Supplied with matching pelmet.
- Made from a non-endangered bass wood.
- The blind is operated using control cords with the raise and lower on the right, and the tilt on the left. This is a fixed feature for this product.
Our wooden venetian blinds come with safety features built in as standard. The cords that feed out of the raise and lower mechanism are joined together underneath a breakaway cord condenser. This means that if pressure is placed onto this it will break open releasing a child if they get stuck.
This blind is also supplied with a child safety cleat which should be fitted at least 150cm from the floor and used to tie the raise and lower cord against the wall when not in use.
Fitting instructions can be downloaded by clicking here: