Price in GBP
£182.00 - £640.00
Despatch of this item is currently 7 to 10 working days from the date of ordering
- Fabric Details
- Product Features
- Safety & Fitting Information
The traffic jam in this Gidlock blind offers no threat of being late, unless it is to linger over the familiarity this image delivers. Row upon row of brightly coloured and finely detailed die-cast cars will have you trying to resist a hidden desire: Go on and pick your favourite car out of the bunch.
This is classic Ella Doran artwork bringing back images that we all know and love. Set against a cerise background, the many colours in these little minis make the choice of colour scheme a happy one.
How a bottom up blind works:
As the name suggests the fabric pulls from a cassette at the bottom of the window up via a pulley system so that you can stop the blind at any position.
Unlike cheaper alternatives our system comes with a 5.5cm square cassette at the bottom with brushes where the fabric exits to keep the material clean and to preserve your investment.
The cassette is available in white, black or under coated so you can paint it to match the rest of your room perfectly.
• Available printed onto a 100% polyester semi-opaque material or a 100% PVC blackout fabric.
• 5.5cm square cassette to stop dust entering the blind to keep the fabric clean.
• Blind is tension sprung to ensure fabric remains flat
• Blind can be stopped and tied off via a cleat at any point on the window
• Blind pulls up from the bottom of the window
• Can be sill or face fixed
• Cassette can be supplied in white, black or under coated so you can paint it whichever colour you prefer.
Fitting instructions for this made to measure bottom up blind can be downloaded by clicking here