What can you see on a sunny day through 3% fabric?
How to Measure Your Window for Blinds
Price in GBP
£32.00 - £140.00
Despatch of this item is currently 5 to 7 working days from the date of ordering
- Fabric Details
- Product Features
- Safety & Fitting Information
Black sunscreen made to measure roller blinds are a great way to finish off the windows within a contemporary space. The woven fabric offers a level of textured detail whilst having the functional benefits of being able to filter out glare and keeping the view outside. This blind looks particularly good when paired with a silver aluminium bottom finish creating a smart and contemporary finish.
The fabric is available in a 3% openness factor which we have found to be the most popular. The fabric will block in excess of 97% of the UV rays that enter the room providing a very high level of protection to your furniture and carpets as well as providing an excellent level of glare reduction.
Because the fabric is also inherently fire retardant you can also use this fabric in commercial offices or schools where the benefits of a sunscreen blind are ideal.
- Our screen fabric blinds in this collection are made from a PVC and Polyester Mesh which provide solar control for particularly bright rooms. This is achieved by weaving the materials together in an open weave that allows light through but blocks people seeing into your home.
- The screen fabric creates a unique effect where you can see out but others cannot see in during the day. At night time when it is dark outside and your lights are on inside this effect is reversed.
- Made on a rust free aluminium roller tube.
- Supplied with sidewinder mechanism for complete control which can be fitted on the left or right as you desire.
- Supplied with a child safety clip for peace of mind.
- Comes fully made to measure.
- Measurements are in metric with width first followed by drop.
- Waterproof and fire retardant fabric
Fitting instructions for this made to measure roller blind can be downloaded by clicking here