Price in GBP
£182.00 - £640.00
Despatch of this item is currently 7 to 10 working days from the date of ordering
- Fabric Details
- Product Features
- Safety & Fitting Information
Ideal for a modern home, our Opal off-white bottom up roller blind is the perfect example of what elements artist Ella Doran finds inspiring: dimension, design and bold imagery. The white texture-like image provides a blank canvas to base countless colour and decor schemes around.
The bottom up quality provides as much light in as you'd like, whilst preventing the room from being overlooked and giving total privacy, ideal for bedrooms and living rooms on a street level.
How it works:
As the name suggests the fabric pulls from a cassette at the bottom of the window up via a pulley system so that you can stop the blind at any position.
Unlike cheaper alternatives our system comes with a 5.5cm square cassette at the bottom with brushes where the fabric exits to keep the material clean and to preserve your investment.
The cassette is available in white, black or under coated so you can paint it to match the rest of your room perfectly.
• Available printed onto a 100% polyester semi-opaque material or a 100% PVC blackout fabric.
• 5.5cm square cassette to stop dust entering the blind to keep the fabric clean.
• Blind is tension sprung to ensure fabric remains flat
• Blind can be stopped and tied off via a cleat at any point on the window
• Blind pulls up from the bottom of the window
• Can be sill or face fixed
• Cassette can be supplied in white, black or under coated so you can paint it whichever colour you prefer.
Fitting instructions for this made to measure bottom up blind can be downloaded by clicking here