Price in GBP
£66.00 - £135.00
Despatch of this item is currently 5 to 7 working days from the date of ordering
- Fabric Details
- Product Features
- Safety & Fitting Information
We are very excited to offer Orla Kiely's popular Multi Stem Tomato design in our brilliant Perfect Fit Roller Blind System, a UK exclusive product to Order Blinds.
One of Orla's best loved prints, Multi Stem Tomato features a cream background patterned with stems and leaves in a variety of on trend shades of olive green, grey and red. Not only popular with retro fans, Orla's distinctive style looks fabulous in contemporary or traditional homes alike.
Perfect fit roller blinds are one of the best and easiest solutions for rectangular UPVC windows. They attach onto the window via metal brackets which slip in behind the beading of your window. The blind then clips into place and you are good to go with no drilling and no hanging cords.
In order to make this fabric suitable for our Perfect Fit Roller System the cotton is treated with a resin, cut to size and overlocked at the edges before being assembled into a blind. This means that the colour will be ever so slightly darker than other non-treated products in the same Orla Kiely fabric.
- No drilling required for installation
- When fitted as the blind is attached to the glass the window is still fully operable
- Both 2mm and 6mm handle packers are included as standard in case you need to project your handles past the perfect fit blind frame
- Child safe as there are no hanging cords
- Easy to remove for cleaning
- Leaves your window sills clutter free
- Minimum width: 35cm, Minimum Drop: 20cm, Maximum Width: 130cm, Maximum Drop: 140cm
Horizontal pattern repeat: 69cm, Vertical pattern repeat: 64cm.
Due to the large nature of this pattern we wouldn’t recommend having particularly small blinds using this fabric.
Perfect fit blinds are inherently child safe as it features no hanging cords and leaves your windows clutter free.
Installing your perfect fit blinds is very easy - a full fitting guide to see what is involved step by step can be downloaded by clicking here.