Price in GBP
£89.70 - £258.00
Despatch of this item is currently 10 to 14 working days from the date of ordering
- Fabric Details
- Product Features
- Safety & Fitting Information
Bringing you Orla Kiely’s RoseBud Orange fabric design with our made to measure Roller Blind. We would try and sell you this unique product, but we really do think it sells itself with its stunning design and colours from this award winning designer.
- The fabric is laminated with your choice of backing. We recommend using the cream backing on all fabrics and suggest to use the blackout lining if fitting the blind in a bedroom.
- Made on a rust free aluminium roller tube.
- Supplied with sidewinder mechanism for complete control which can be fitted on the left or right as you desire.
- Supplied with a child safety clip for peace of mind.
- Comes fully made to measure.
- Measurements are in metric with width first followed by drop.
- Horizontal pattern repeat: 46cm, Vertical pattern repeat: 64cm. Due to the large nature of this pattern we wouldn’t recommend having particularly small blinds on their own using this fabric.
Safety and Fitting information:
As members of the BBSA and Make It Safe Campaign we take child safety very seriously when making your blinds. We only use quality roller blind components such as aluminium tubes, metal brackets and Louvolite sidewinder mechanisms to assemble your blind. When it comes to the control chain we provide every roller blind that uses a chain with a tensioning safety device like the one shown in our gallery photo for peace of mind.
Fitting instructions for this made to measure roller blind can be downloaded by clicking here