Price in GBP
£139.00 - £438.00
Despatch of this item is currently 7 to 10 working days from the date of ordering
- Fabric Details
- Product Features
- Safety & Fitting Information
Chestnut is a shade off black and works brilliantly in a number of different settings including man cave's, living rooms and dining areas.
Using a dark colour with a pearl finish has a unique effect on the light as the window is dark in colour but reflects light around making it a focal point within the room.
Our Pearl fabric has a sheen to it. A modern interpretation of the classic satin fabric. Made from 100% polyester and is available as both a semi-opaque material or as a blackout for bedrooms.
How it works:
As the name suggests the fabric pulls from a cassette at the bottom of the window up via a pulley system so that you can stop the blind at any position.
Unlike cheaper alternatives our system comes with a 5.5cm square cassette at the bottom with brushes where the fabric exits to keep the material clean and to preserve your investment.
The cassette is available in white, black or under coated so you can paint it to match the rest of your room perfectly.
• 100% Polyester fabric available as a semi-opaque material or blackout.
• 5.5cm square cassette to stop dust entering the blind to keep the fabric clean.
• Blind is tension sprung to ensure fabric remains flat
• Blind can be stopped and tied off via a cleat at any point on the window
• Blind pulls up from the bottom of the window
• Can be sill or face fixed
• Cassette can be supplied in white, black or under coated so you can paint it whichever colour you prefer.
Fitting instructions for this made to measure bottom up blind can be downloaded by clicking here