Price in GBP
£182.00 - £640.00
Despatch of this item is currently 7 to 10 working days from the date of ordering
- Fabric Details
- Product Features
- Safety & Fitting Information
In the realm of photo imagery that seeks to take something simple and capture an intriguing subject to stir the emotions, who would think it could be achieved with the plimsole? Taking one look at this print-to-order blind revealing a sea of white plimsole shoes, it reflects the touch of genius that is artist Ella Doran's signature work.
With their multi-coloured laces suggesting a colour scheme, one can't help but feel the fun, the comfort and the light-hearted whimsy that is displayed in this unique blind.
How a bottom up blind works:
As the name suggests the fabric pulls from a cassette at the bottom of the window up via a pulley system so that you can stop the blind at any position.
Unlike cheaper alternatives our system comes with a 5.5cm square cassette at the bottom with brushes where the fabric exits to keep the material clean and to preserve your investment.
The cassette is available in white, black or under coated so you can paint it to match the rest of your room perfectly.
• Available printed onto a 100% polyester semi-opaque material or a 100% PVC blackout fabric.
• 5.5cm square cassette to stop dust entering the blind to keep the fabric clean.
• Blind is tension sprung to ensure fabric remains flat
• Blind can be stopped and tied off via a cleat at any point on the window
• Blind pulls up from the bottom of the window
• Can be sill or face fixed
• Cassette can be supplied in white, black or under coated so you can paint it whichever colour you prefer.
Fitting instructions for this made to measure bottom up blind can be downloaded by clicking here