Price in GBP
£182.00 - £640.00
Despatch of this item is currently 7 to 10 working days from the date of ordering
- Fabric Details
- Product Features
- Safety & Fitting Information
Cleverness abounds in the understated whimsy of this Scattered Hearts blind. Set against a white field with the hint of pin-striping that the hearts mightn't necessarily abide in their alignment, this image is a gesture of sweetness.
Crossing sentiment with style, colours with textures and asymmetry with a scatter, this is a blind that would be comforting in any room where it is used.
How a bottom up blind works:
As the name suggests the fabric pulls from a cassette at the bottom of the window up via a pulley system so that you can stop the blind at any position.
Unlike cheaper alternatives our system comes with a 5.5cm square cassette at the bottom with brushes where the fabric exits to keep the material clean and to preserve your investment.
The cassette is available in white, black or under coated so you can paint it to match the rest of your room perfectly.
• Available printed onto a 100% polyester semi-opaque material or a 100% PVC blackout fabric.
• 5.5cm square cassette to stop dust entering the blind to keep the fabric clean.
• Blind is tension sprung to ensure fabric remains flat
• Blind can be stopped and tied off via a cleat at any point on the window
• Blind pulls up from the bottom of the window
• Can be sill or face fixed
• Cassette can be supplied in white, black or under coated so you can paint it whichever colour you prefer.
Fitting instructions for this made to measure bottom up blind can be downloaded by clicking here