What can you see on a sunny day through 1% fabric?
How to Measure Your Window for Blinds
Price in GBP
£45.00 - £219.00
Despatch of this item is currently 5 to 7 working days from the date of ordering
- Fabric Details
- Product Features
- Safety & Fitting Information
Stormy is a delightful mid grey shade shot with white threads to give a look that suits both contemporary or classic, elegant surroundings. The linen look fabric works beautifully in many settings and offers a rustic, luxurious feel.
Our Exclusive range is unusual in that it offers sunscreen properties in a non plasticised material for a more natural look akin to a standard fabric roller blind.
- To order a recess size blind enter the wall to wall measurement at the smallest point of your window for width and drop. Our factory will make a small 0.5cm reduction to ensure your blind fits into this space.
- An exact blind size is the finished blind size including brackets so the fabric will be approximately 3.5cm smaller than this width.
- We will add enough fabric to the roll so that when the blind is fully extended the roller tube is still covered.
- The fabric used is the same colour on both sides.
- The screen fabric creates a unique effect where you can see out but others cannot see in during the day
- Made on a rust free aluminium roller tube.
- Supplied with sidewinder mechanism for complete control which can be fitted on the left or right as you desire.
- Supplied with a child safety clip for peace of mind.
- Comes fully made to measure.
- Measurements are in metric with width first followed by drop.
- Creates privacy whilst still letting you see outside
Fitting instructions for this made to measure roller blind can be downloaded by clicking here