Price in GBP
£34.37 - £199.24
Despatch of this item is currently 7 to 10 working days from the date of ordering
- Fabric Details
- Product Features
- Safety & Fitting Information
A lovely alternative to white that still gives a bright clean finish, this pale grey faux wood venetian blind works in many decor schemes. The smooth satin finish reflects a gentle sheen in the light for a luxurious look contrasting with the fabric ladder tapes.
- The slats used for this blind are made from a composite PVC making them very stable and ideal for wet conditions such as bathrooms whilst still providing the look and allure of real wood.
- The head rail, bottom bar and operational cords are all colour co-ordinated for a fantastic finish and the blind also comes complete with a decorative wooden valance.
- Blinds being fitted into a recess will come with a plain pelmet and exact blind sizes will come with additional returns to cover the sides of your head rail for when fitting outside a recess or onto a bay window.
- The blind is operated using control cords with the raise and lower on the right, and the tilt on the left. This is a fixed feature for this product.
This blind features:
- Fully made to measure faux wood venetian blind
- Supplied with colour matching valance
- Cords and toggles are colour co-ordinating
- Made from composite PVC
- Inherently fire retardant and waterproof
- All sizes are width first followed by drop
Our faux wood venetian blinds come with safety features built in as standard. The cords that feed out of the raise and lower mechanism are joined together underneath a breakaway cord condenser. This means that if pressure is placed onto this it will break open releasing a child if they get stuck.
This blind is also supplied with a child safety cleat which should be fitted at least 150cm from the floor and used to tie the raise and lower cord against the wall when not in use.
This blind has been tested and is fully compliant with BS EN 13120 standards.
Order Blinds Online Ltd is a member of the Make It Safe Campaign and only promotes products which meet the relevant standards. More information on what you can do to make your home safer can be found at www.makeitsafe.org.uk
Fitting instructions can be downloaded by clicking here