Price in GBP
£32.70 - £280.90
Despatch of this item is currently 14 to 16 working days from the date of ordering
- Fabric Details
- Product Features
- Safety & Fitting Information
On trend and ever so stylish, our Wolf Grey Wood Venetian Blind is practical and attention grabbing. This cool tone looks wonderful with blues, purples and silver but is easy to incorporate into many decor schemes. The steel grey woven tapes add a luxurious touch of interest.
Wood is a natural insulator, our blinds help keep the cold out during the winter months while the white painted woods reflect the sun and keep your interior space cool during the summer.
In the box:
- Made to measure wood venetian blind, customised to your sizes.
- Decorative pelmet.
- Fittings kit including screws and box brackets for either end and a centre support bracket for wider width blinds. The brackets are suitable for top or face fixing.
- Child safety cleat to tie your cords off against the wall when not in use. You should position your safety cleat at least 150cm from the floor.
- Hold down brackets to fix the blind at the bottom of the window for situations where the blind would otherwise wave around such as being fitted to a door.
- Fitting instructions which can also be downloaded by clicking here
This blind features:
- Fully made to measure wood venetian blind.
- Choice of 35mm or 50mm wide slats.
- Supplied with matching pelmet.
- Cords and toggles are colour co-ordinating.
- Made from a non-endangered bass wood.
- The blind is operated using control cords with the raise and lower on the right, and the tilt on the left. This is a fixed feature for this product.
Our wooden venetian blinds come with safety features built in as standard. The cords that feed out of the raise and lower mechanism are joined together underneath a breakaway cord condenser. This means that if pressure is placed onto this it will break open releasing a child if they get stuck.
This blind is also supplied with a child safety cleat which should be fitted at least 150cm from the floor and used to tie the raise and lower cord against the wall when not in use.
Fitting instructions can be downloaded by clicking here: