After reading an article from housebeautiful.com on Interior Design Trends for 2016
, we were excited by the Mixed Metals trend mentioned in the article. 2015 has been a big year for copper housewares, particularly in the kitchen, & it looks as if this trend is set to develop further in 2016 into a full blown love affair with metallic finishes of all kinds. We for one welcome this new trend & have put together a mixed metals living room set consisting of some of our favourite metallic tone products on the market.
What would you put together in your mixed metals living room?
- Copper Pendant Lamp Ball from lampandlight.co.uk
The combination of copper & glass in the round & the use of a round Edison squirrel cage filament bulb creates an elegant retro look.
- Chelsea Metal & Glass Coffee Table from Kaleidoscope
A minimal polished gold finish coffee table that exudes style.
- Simplicity Grey 25mm Aluminium Venetian Blind from Order Blinds
This sleek & cool mid grey metal venetian blind will blend beautifully within your metallic colour scheme & gives you superb control over the light entering your room.
- Taylor 3 Seater Sofa in Pewter from Sofasworld
The pewter finish on this sofa is almost gun metal in colour, adding a dark metallic tone to the room. The buttoned back rest is a nice detailed feature.
- Metallic Gold Leather Woven Rug from Rockett St George
This rug shimmers in the light thanks to its unique weave of gold & natural coloured leather strips.
- Black Metallic Sequins Embellished Cushion from Enapremium on Etsy
This handmade sequin embellished cushion will add a hint of boudoir glamour to your Pewter sofa.
- Umbra Prisma Photo Frame in Copper from Red Candy
With its unusual 3D prism design, this copper photo frame will draw real focus to your much loved photos.
Share your ideas with us on our social media pages...facebook.com/orderblindstwitter.com/orderblinds