Price in GBP
£78.00 - £190.00
Despatch of this item is currently 5 to 7 working days from the date of ordering
- Fabric Details
- Product Features
- Safety & Fitting Information
A staple of the hedgerows, train tracks borders and urban yards, the Buddleia or 'Butterfly Bush' with it's beautiful lance-like buds of flowers is a favourite of many insects. The white and grey blooms look beautiful against the sophisticated background shades of green with the orange and yellow butterflies adding a touch of citrussy magic.
Order Blinds are very proud of our exclusive collaboration with Lorna Syson and our ability to offer her beautiful prints as high quality, made to measure roller blinds. We digitally print your chosen design on to either a dim out or blackout fabric before it is made by hand to your exact measurements in our Midlands based factory.
- Made on a high quality rust free aluminium roller tube.
- Pattern repeat is 68.57x52.15cm
- Supplied with sidewinder mechanism for complete control which can be fitted on the left or right as you desire.
- Supplied with a child safety clip for peace of mind.
- Comes fully made to measure.
- Measurements are in metric with width first followed by drop.
- Made from either 100% polyester semi-opaque fabric or 100% polyester opaque blackoutfabric.
Safety and Fitting information:
As members of the BBSA and Make It Safe Campaign we take child safety very seriously when making your blinds. We only use quality roller blind components such as aluminium tubes, metal brackets and Louvolite sidewinder mechanisms to assemble your blind. When it comes to the control chain we provide every roller blind that uses a chain with a tensioning safety device like the one shown in our gallery photo for peace of mind.
Fitting instructions for this made to measure roller blind can be downloaded by clicking here