Bring the safari to your child's room with this gorgeous design! A menagery of friendly animals smile out from a sandy background dotted with cactai and palm trees making out At The Zoo Total Blackout Blind perfect for a nursery.
Please Note This design is printed on a different base cloth to our other blinds. Although the design and the scale is the same, the colour may vary slightly from the same print in our other product ranges.
The high level blackout effect means you have complete control over the amount of natural light entering your room making it ideal for bedrooms or rooms with screens to prevent glare, but is also a great way of adding a little more privacy for ground level rooms.
Total Blackout is the brand name for our blinds that feature side channels, cassettes and brush strips designed to block as much light as possible from entering the room. Please note however, that depending on the levelness and consistency in shape of the individual window aperture, it is possible to still experience a small amount of light bleed at the top or bottom corners, on the sill or on the inside of the side channels so we are unable to guarantee absolute darkness.How To Measure For A Total Blackout Cassette Blind:
Our total blackout cassette blind is only suitable for fitting at the front of a window recess so that the cassette and side rails can overlap the recess slightly.
1. Using a steel tape, measure the width at the top, middle and bottom of the window noting all 3 sizes. (We can make the blind to suit sizes between 40-190cm wide).
2. Next measure the drop of the window at the left, middle and the right. Again note down all 3 measurements. (We can make the blind to suit sizes between 30-160cm drop).
3. Measure the depth of your window recess. (This system requires at least 5cm depth to fit).How To Order A Total Blackout Cassette Blind:
Once you have chosen your favourite fabric colour
1. Enter the smallest of your measurements for width and drop in the width and drop boxes in order to generate a price.
2. Enter the exact measurements you took of the recess at the top, middle and bottom for the width and left, middle and right for the drop. (This way if your window is not perfectly square we can help adjust the blind to accommodate this).