How To Measure For A Total Blackout Blind
How To Fit A Total Blackout Blind
Price in GBP
£51.00 - £147.00
Despatch of this item is currently 8 to 10 working days from the date of ordering
- Fabric Details
- Product Features
- Safety & Fitting Information
If you are looking to add a natural feeling of serenity to a room our Lambskin colour fabric is the perfect choice. It is especially suited to bedrooms looking for a neutral finish whilst offering the functionality of a total blackout to assist with a good night's sleep.
How To Measure For A Total Blackout Cassette Blind:
Our total blackout cassette blind is only suitable for fitting at the front of a window recess so that the cassette and side rails can overlap the recess slightly.
1. Using a steel tape, measure the width at the top, middle and bottom of the window noting all 3 sizes. (We can make the blind to suit sizes between 40-190cm wide).
2. Next measure the drop of the window at the left, middle and the right. Again note down all 3 measurements. (We can make the blind to suit sizes between 30-160cm drop).
3. Measure the depth of your window recess. (This system requires at least 5cm depth to fit).
How To Order A Total Blackout Cassette Blind:
Once you have chosen your favourite fabric colour
1. In the width and drop boxes enter the smallest of your measurements for width and drop in order to generate a price.
2. Enter the exact measurements you took of the recess at the top, middle and bottom for the width and left, middle and right for the drop. (This way if your window is not perfectly square we can help adjust the blind to accommodate this). "
This blind features:
- System is only suitable for fitting at the front of a window recess.
- No drill fitting system
- Made on a rust free aluminium roller tube.
- Supplied within an aluminium cassette complete with side channels.
- Operated via spring loaded handle for complete child safety.
- Comes fully made to measure.
- Measurements are in metric with width first followed by drop.
- 100% Polyester blackout fabric with a white backing .
- Rubber seal at the bottom of the blind to create a barrier between the blind and window sill.
- Brush seals fitted inside side channels to offer the highest level of light exclusion and draught exclusion.
Fitting instructions for our total blackout cassette blind can be downloaded by clicking here