Price in GBP
£69.00 - £272.00
Despatch of this item is currently 7 to 10 working days from the date of ordering
- Fabric Details
- Product Features
- Safety & Fitting Information
One of our most popular colours, this classic deep Iron Mountain grey looks fabulous in a monochrome scheme or brought to life with pops of bright colour.
The total blackout effect means you have complete control over the amount of natural light entering your room making it ideal for bedrooms or rooms with screens to prevent glare, but is also a great way of adding a little more privacy for ground level rooms.
Our total blackout cassette blind is only suitable for fitting inside the window recess. Unlike our regular total blackout blind this product sits completely inside the recess. This means that if your wall is not straight light can enter the room between the frame of the blind and the wall. If you have this scenario we recommend filling this gap with decorators caulk to create a complete blackout effect.
How To Measure For A Total Blackout Cassette Blind:
1. Using a steel tape, measure the width at the top, middle and bottom of the window noting all 3 sizes. (We can make the blind to suit sizes between 40-240cm wide).
2. Next measure the drop of the window at the left, middle and the right. Again, note down all 3 measurements. (We can make the blind to suit sizes between 30-240cm drop. For blinds ver 200cm wide we will turn the fabric on its side giving a maximum drop of 170cm).
3. Measure the depth of your window recess. (This system requires at least 8cm depth to fit as this is how deep the cassette is).
How To Order A Total Blackout Cassette Blind:
Once you have chosen your favourite fabric colour
1. In the width and drop boxes enter all of your widths and drops, then click get a quote to generate a price. Please enter your sizes as accurately as possible. If your window is not perfectly square we can help adjust the blind to accommodate this.
2. Select which side you would like the controls on and when happy add to your basket.
This blind features:
- System is only suitable for fitting inside the window recess. This system fits completely inside the recess
- Made on a rust free aluminium roller tube.
- Supplied within an aluminium cassette complete with side channels.
- Operated via chain control which comes in nickel and can be positioned on the left or right hand side as you prefer.
- Comes fully made to measure.
- Measurements are in metric with width first followed by drop.
- 100% Polyester blackout fabric with a white backing.
- Rubber seal at the bottom of the blind to create a barrier between the blind and window sill.
- Brush seals fitted inside side channels to offer the highest level of light exclusion and draught exclusion.