Price in GBP
£41.70 - £106.80
Despatch of this item is currently 7 to 10 working days from the date of ordering
- Fabric Details
- Product Features
- Safety & Fitting Information
Our Stars Navy blind can give you your very own view of the sky and the stars whilst having your window closed and keeping you warm. Ideal for a child's bedroom.
To identify your Skylight window whether it is made by Velux, Fakro, Rooflite Or Dakstra:
1. Open the window and locate your data plate on the inside edge. It will look like one of the plates shown above
2. Note down the Size code as indicated on the above image.
3. Select this size from our drop down box above to be quoted a price where you can then add the item to your basket and check out as normal.
If you can't find a data plate on your window you can match it up from the visible glass measurements by clicking here.
The easy to fit system requires 4 screws and can be installed in minutes. The skylight blind system comes in 5 great colours - if you can't see what you want please get in touch and we can source it for you.
Every blind is hand made in the UK and is manufactured specific for your window unlike cheaper imports where you can need to use extension blocks to cover the drop of your window.
- 3 Pass blackout thermal fabric which will insulate the room as well as offer maximum light reduction .
- Polyester fabric with white acrylic backing to help reflect heat away keeping your room warm in the winter and cool in the summer.
- Aluminium head box, side channels and bottom bar for the best possible coverage and 100% blackout.
- Fabric strip at the back of the cassette to create complete blackout
- Brushes along the bottom of the blind to ensure a tight fit when the blind is closed.
- Brushes within the side channels for additional thermal insulation
- Can be stopped in any position. (Unlike cheaper alternatives).
- Easy to follow fitting instructions.
- 3 Year guarantee.
- Child safe design that features no hanging cords
Fitting our skylight blinds is very straight forward and involves just 4 screws. For a complete breakdown please watch the video below: