Key Features Of Our Faux Wood Venetian Blind?
Price in GBP
£51.20 - £269.50
Despatch of this item is currently 5 to 7 working days from the date of ordering
- Fabric Details
- Product Features
- Safety & Fitting Information
An elegant ivory blind, bordering on a cream colour. This neutral gloss shade means that it can easily be paired with your desired décor, making it suitable for any room within your home. Finished off with matching pearl tapes.
In the box:
- Made to measure faux wood venetian blind, customised to your sizes.
- Decorative pelmet.
- Fittings kit including screws and box brackets for either end and a centre support bracket for wider width blinds. The brackets are suitable for top or face fixing.
- Child safety cleat to tie your cords off against the wall when not in use. You should position your safety cleat at least 150cm from the floor.
- Fitting instructions which can also be downloaded by clicking here
This blind features:
- Fully made to measure faux wood venetian blind
- New decorative headrail shape for 2017; attractive enough to have with or without the valance making installation even easier.
- Exceptional top slat closure achieved with unique light block strip on underside of headrail.
- Manufactured on a steel head rail
- Supplied with colour matching valance
- Cords and toggles are colour co-ordinating
- Made from composite PVC
- Inherently fire retardant and waterproof
- All sizes are width first followed by drop
Our faux wood venetian blinds come with safety features built in as standard. The cords that feed out of the raise and lower mechanism are joined together underneath a breakaway cord condenser. This means that if pressure is placed onto this it will break open releasing a child if they get stuck.
This blind is also supplied with a child safety cleat which should be fitted at least 150cm from the floor and used to tie the raise and lower cord against the wall when not in use.
This blind has been tested and is fully compliant with BS EN 13120 standards.
Order Blinds Online Ltd is a member of the Make It Safe Campaign and only promotes products which meet the relevant standards. More information on what you can do to make your home safer can be found at www.makeitsafe.org.uk
Fitting instructions can be downloaded by clicking here