What can you see on a sunny day through 3% fabric?
How to Measure Your Window for Blinds
Price in GBP
£32.00 - £140.00
Despatch of this item is currently 5 to 7 working days from the date of ordering
- Fabric Details
- Product Features
- Safety & Fitting Information
Our beige sunscreen made to measure roller blind resembles sand in it's colour making it an ideal fabric to combine with chocolate browns or other shades of beige within the home. Because it's a woven fabric you do get a certain level of depth and shadow to the material which makes the finish particularly attractive.
The fabric is available in a 3% openness factor which we have found to be the most popular. The fabric will block in excess of 97% of the UV rays that enter the room providing a very high level of protection to your furniture and carpets as well as providing an excellent level of glare reduction.
Because the fabric is also inherently fire retardant you can also use this fabric in commercial offices or schools where the benefits of a sunscreen blind are ideal.
- Our screen fabric blinds in this collection are made from a PVC and Polyester Mesh which provide solar control for particularly bright rooms. This is achieved by weaving the materials together in an open weave that allows light through but blocks people seeing into your home.
- The screen fabric creates a unique effect where you can see out but others cannot see in during the day. At night time when it is dark outside and your lights are on inside this effect is reversed.
- Made on a rust free aluminium roller tube.
- Supplied with sidewinder mechanism for complete control which can be fitted on the left or right as you desire.
- Supplied with a child safety clip for peace of mind.
- Comes fully made to measure.
- Measurements are in metric with width first followed by drop.
- Waterproof and fire retardant fabric
Fitting instructions for this made to measure roller blind can be downloaded by clicking here