Price in GBP
£93.00 - £325.00
Despatch of this item is currently 10 to 12 working days from the date of ordering
- Fabric Details
- Product Features
- Safety & Fitting Information
Orla Kiely’s Two-Colour Stem Warm Grey fabric design is a perfect example of why Orla Kiely is such a great designer. Simple, while sophisticated at the same time, how does she do it!? We have stopped asking, leaving us with the pleasure of just appreciating the elegance and serenity of the design. We hope you enjoy the incorporation of this pattern onto our made to measure roller blind as much as we do!
- The fabric is laminated with your choice of backing. We recommend using the cream backing on all fabrics and suggest to use the blackout lining if fitting the blind in a bedroom.
- Made on a rust free aluminium roller tube.
- Supplied with sidewinder mechanism for complete control which can be fitted on the left or right as you desire.
- Supplied with a child safety clip for peace of mind.
- Comes fully made to measure.
- Measurements are in metric with width first followed by drop.
- Horizontal pattern repeat: 23cm, Vertical pattern repeat: 64cm. Due to the large nature of this pattern we wouldn’t recommend having particularly small blinds on their own using this fabric.
Safety and Fitting information:
As members of the BBSA and Make It Safe Campaign we take child safety very seriously when making your blinds. We only use quality roller blind components such as aluminium tubes, metal brackets and Louvolite sidewinder mechanisms to assemble your blind. When it comes to the control chain we provide every roller blind that uses a chain with a tensioning safety device like the one shown in our gallery photo for peace of mind.
Fitting instructions for this made to measure roller blind can be downloaded by clicking here