What is Mismeasurement Insurance?
This service insures you against measurement mistakes. If you receive your order and realise you've got the sizes wrong, rather than paying for a whole new blind we will either amend or replace it at no extra cost (t's and c's below). The insurance includes amendment or replacement of up to five blinds per order.
How can I add Mismeasurement Insurance?
During the checkout process you will be able to add the Mismeasurement Insurance for just £9.99 per order.
Can I have Mismeasurement Insurance on every type of blind?
Nearly all of our products can be covered by Mismeasurement Insurance with just one exception, we are currently unable to offer Mismeasurement Insurance on our Perfect Fit Shutters. There's no need to worry though, measuring for these blinds is very simple as you only need to know the visible glass size, window bead depth and handle position (if you have one) and we take care of everything else for you.
How does Mismeasurement Insurance work?
Terms and Conditions
- Mismeasurement Insurance can be added to your order in the shopping basket. Should you need to make a claim you need to notify us within 90 days of delivery of your blinds.
- Mismeasurement Insurance covers up to five blinds per order. If more than five blinds on your order are incorrect, the additional blinds can be remade at the current advertised price less a 15% discount.
- We will replace or remake each blind once - any further amendments required due to incorrect measurements will be chargeable, so please take extra care to ensure the sizes for the replacement/remake blinds are accurate.
- If you are placing an order for more than 5 blinds and want to insure them all, please contact our Customer Service team who will be happy to split your order into multiple parts so that insurance can be added in groups of up to five blinds.
- Your replacement blind must be the same specification as the original. You cannot change the blind type, fitting type, fabric or colour of the blind. Only the size.
- If the new blinds are more expensive than the original, the difference in price is to be paid by the customer.
- When making a claim on Mismeasurement Insurance, the incorrect blinds must be returned to us. The remake process will only begin once we have received delivery of the original returned blinds.
- Should the returned blinds are damaged in any way, we reserve the right to cancel the Mismeasurement Insurance and a replacement blind will need to be paid for in full.
- Mismeasurement Insurance can only be used against products on the order it was added to. Any subsequent orders won't be covered unless they also had the insurance added during the checkout process.
- Any applicable return delivery and re-delivery charges are the responsibility of the customer.
- This doesn't happen often, but if the product has been discontinued in the time between your receiving the blinds and making a claim, we will offer our closest alternative for the replacement. Please note that we will only replace the blinds on the order that have been ordered at an incorrect size.
- Mismeasurement Insurance can be used a maximum of four times per household within a 12 month period.
You Can Trust In Us For A Hassle-Free Experience With Quick And Easy Ordering, Fast Delivery And Professional Customer Care.
Beautiful made to measure window blinds
and receive up to £50 off your order!
Receive limited time offers, VIP updates & new product sneak peaks straight to your inbox