Price in GBP
£53.00 - £94.00
Despatch of this item is currently 5 to 7 working days from the date of ordering
- Fabric Details
- Product Features
- Safety & Fitting Information
This Mid toned to light grey will look right at home throughout your home due to its mid toned grey hue which goes well with practically any colour. We would recommend to gain the full effect from this Blackout Dovetail Perfect Fit Roller Blind to place with lighter colours such as a light pinks and blues. Don’t be afraid to use some mid toned colours with this blind though, blues and greys really make this blind stand out from the crowd.
Perfect fit roller blinds are one of the best and easiest solutions for rectangular UPVC windows. They attach onto the window via metal brackets which slip in behind the beading of your window. The blind then clips into place and you are good to go with no drilling and no hanging cords.
This Blind Features:
- No drilling required for installation
- When fitted to doors or windows that open you can still operate the door fully as the blind is attached to the glass
- Both 2mm and 6mm handle packers included as standard in case you need to project your handles past the perfect fit blind frame
- Child safe as there are no hanging cords
- Easy to remove for cleaning
- Leaves your window sills clutter free
- Can be fitted upside down to create a bottom up blind
- Blackout fabric – Please be aware that although the fabric is complete blackout this is not a complete blackout blind as some light will leak around the fabric.
- Minimum width: 35cm, Minimum Drop: 20cm, Maximum Width: 140cm, Maximum Drop: 135cm
Perfect fit blinds are inherently child safe as we only use the spring tensioned version of this system which features no hanging cords and leaves your windows clutter free.
Fitting your perfect fit blinds is very easy, a full fitting guide to see what is involved step by step can be downloaded by clicking here.